Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
Create a Website Account
- Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Website Sign In
News Flash Home
The original item was published from 11/19/2018 9:33:34 AM to 11/20/2018 12:05:06 PM.
Posted on: November 19, 2018
[ARCHIVED] 11/19/18 Announcements
· Mu Alpha Theta will be hosting their annual math scavenger hunt after school
Competitors will go around the school campus answering math questions inteams of 3 and will compete with questions based on their current math
· STUDENTS! Don’t forget that NHS sponsors after school tutoring
in room D214 at 2:05 PM. See you there!
· Science Tutoring for Biology, Chemistry and Physics takes place
in S122 during HR
· Students: comesupport or participate in SGA’s first ever Are You Smarter Than a Teacher
game show! The event is on November 29th. 2018 at 6:30 in the ROG. Pick upan application in Mr.Curry’s room in U225. Applications are due Monday
· Love to read? Want to enjoy lunch at the library? Thefirst book discussion is happening on Monday, Dec. 10th during A&B
lunch in the library. Everyone is invited! The book is titled Letters tothe Lost. For more details and to sign up...visit the Media Center section
of the school website. Books are available in S-225 during homeroom and thelibrary every afternoon after school. Please try to pick up a copy of the
book before the holiday! Space is limited...sign up today!
· Comeget into the holiday spirit and join us for Winter Fantasy on December 6th
at 7pm! Tickets on sale for $5 at A & B lunch. If we don't sell out,tickets will be sold at the door for $7!
· The class of 2022 will
be selling holiday candy grams. Candy grams will be sold for $1 during bothA and B lunches from December 3rd to December 13th. Candy grams will be
delivered on Friday, December 14th. Come support the freshman class andshare holiday spirit with your friends!
· On MUNday, December 10th,
we will ALL wear the Human Rights t-shirts being sold in A and B lunchesand S201 after school for $12 until November 16th. Post sale is $15. Show
your support for human rights.
· Don't miss out on some amazingmemories! Yearbooks are on sale now for $80 in C-117. There's only one
month left to buy your book, so hurry now. Don’t forget you’reautomatically entered into the i-pad giveaway once you buy your
· Show your unity by buying a Black Student Union shirt! Buyit in A/B lunches until Tuesday the 20th. It’s $12 for short-sleeve and
$15 for long-sleeve.
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow